CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: scenerio, waking between 3:30-4:30AM

dave505 Views: 9,219
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,051,621

Re: scenerio, waking between 3:30-4:30AM

Same think happens to me Paulete

Since several weeks (after a parasites cleanse and a crash) i wake up each morning at 4-5 AM having anxiety from nothing even in my dreams also.

I would go for the hipoglicemia/cortisol presumption. My cortisol and circardian rhytms are messed up for sure. Fectoid has a point. i should try earthing...

Also after the parasite cleanse that messed me up I upset some of them and they are now more active in the liver area in the same time. I was taking meds and supplements for pinworms and i was really bedridden by something looking like ascaris. new for me.

the two symptoms happens now in the same time...but also had this adrenals problems since years.

i was wondering if eating late will have the same effect?
Mg did not helping me at all but i listen some relaxation music and try to calm down myself by breathing.It take like 30-45 for the body to relax somehow and sleep for one more hour.

...1 year ago i was even eating at night that helped dont know if for glicemia or parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)