CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mixing fats & carbs

dave505 Views: 1,991
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,051,267

Re: Mixing fats & carbs

similar profile c.b.
but how different thou

prolonged stress, poor diet, undiscovered infections for years, environmental toxins, type A etc.
- But I cant eat BUT cooked foods ! otherwise im bedridden...

i think many people here are great and they want to share and help BUT finally is EACH PERSON BODY which's wiser than any recommended advice. i've learnt that candida is most of the time (not always) the result of other problems and/or coinfections - DIFFERENT from person to person.

that's why im carefull now when somebody push to one supplements or treatment without considering the other underlying problems.
e.g. taking MG to calm down the system and to help with the stool is helping a lot of people.not me. i'm almost bedridden after taking it. same time with B vit.complex. plus not so many knows that Ca, Mg, Fe is often used by bacteria to produce biofilm making it more difficult to eradicate.

CE, sauna, food detox, liver cleanse - great tools recommended by many people here (and even some practiitoners) BUT when your adrenals are very weak is not wise to ahve them. the same with heavy parasites cleanse. Having a deep understanding of body/ilness processes and specific of each person is the key to a good treatment i guess.

Diet is a good tool but ONLY when is personalized no matter is low fat- high fat, GAPS...applying it to the letter just because it is said this way reduce the chances to have better results for one

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)