CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: scenerio, waking between 3:30-4:30AM

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ring5100 Views: 9,127
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,051,894

Re: scenerio, waking between 3:30-4:30AM

Hello

Interesting you too have identical symptoms.
So are you stopping or cutting way back on the parasites cleansing?

Yes, this earthing sounds interstng and promising. I don'[t k now anything about it, but would like to.

Please keep in touch if you do look into it. I would like to try it too.
I know my body clock has been off for years and years. ALways being more tired from waking and all morning.

Than having best energy from 6-11pm when I'd do exercising, house work and waiting up for my husband, he always got off work at 11pm. This too is "highly" evidant of high PM cortisol and AM low cortisol, so previlant in adrenal fatigue.

Interesting, many healthy normal people I know can sustain this schedule with no problem.

I am trying to change my schedule and have everything done by 9pm, kitchen dishes and counters cleaned, in PJ's and start a relaxed mode. I also tun the lights way down in side, as darkness creates melatonin too.

The bad side is my husband stays up later than I and watches TV, but he has been keeping it very low when I go to bed, but the noise even is bothersome from the TV later in the night.

I find reading my Psalms from the BIble is comforting and soothing before I go to bed.

But, like you, I still often wake 2-3 times in the night, clear out of the blue, with anxiety and some insomnia and feeling hot.

Last night I took before bed: 1/2 Seriphos, 1,000mg. tart cherry extract ( natural melatonin source) and Magnsium and 100mg. L-Theanine and slept a full 9 hours, no problem. This does not work every time though.

I do eat a small meal one hour before bed ( bccause I am hypoglycemic and a snack-light emal is imparitive) and I wonder as you said, just th digestion and effects on the liver, etc. during the night can cause the body not to relax. If this be the case, it has never causes this waking over the past 20+ years, till my adrenals got real bad the past 4.2 years.

When my husband now is at work late, I do to bed, before he gets home and I sometimes like listening to my CD "Christmas Cuddles" all instrumental soft music that is made for sleep spedifically.

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)