CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mixing fats & carbs

ericbakker Views: 1,973
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,051,898

Re: Mixing fats & carbs

A well spoken post by c.b - it is all about individuality, folks who say that "their way is the highway" when it comes to candida treatment clearly have not treated people with this condition themselves, they have found a protocol which works for them, but may be (and probably is) entirely unsuitable for others.

Stress and poor adrenal health in my opinion accounts for more immune dysfunction than you can imagine, and this is the "forgotten" area when it comes to yeast infection recovery. Adrenal fatigue underpins many cases of leaky gut, food allergies and dysbiosis. It predisposes a person to a tired and miserable life, and a few years ago I had all my chronic candida patients complete an adrenal fatigue assessment on their first visit and was shocked to discover that over three quarters scored high for adrenal fatigue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

4.758 sec, (1)