CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Make sure you have Candida?

ericbakker Views: 1,054
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,052,309

Re: Make sure you have Candida?

You have plenty of snacking options, but try and look at savory options instead of sweet ones. What about salmon, avocado, boiled eggs, cut up tomato with a little salt, anchovies with basil & tomato, etc, there are many snack choices you can make that don't have to include fresh or dried fruits.
The way around garlic is to blend it up in a drink and sip it with a straw to bypass your lips. There are always solutions to ANY problems. My book Candida Crusher has some excellent "anti candida" drinks, I have two Candida Killer drink recipes which work really well. If you are stuck and are not making any progress then you will need to go back to the drawing board. I have a saying in my clinic: If you are slowly changing for the better, stick with treatment but fine tune it. If you are changing at a good rate, change nothing and STICK with treatment. If nothing is changing, and it hasn't for a long time, then you may well need to change everything and have a professional re-assessment. Life is too short to feel bad for too long, your body is wise and will always try to self-correct. You may have an "obstacle to cure" that hasn't been discovered as yet and it could be right under your nose!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)