CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sure if my Diet and Protocol is working...

ericbakker Views: 2,448
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,052,615

Re: Not sure if my Diet and Protocol is working...

You reduce the antifungals, and if the aggravation is BAD, you stop them temporarily, as you will achieve little benefit taking "kill" products while you are aggravating. It is better to take supplements in "waves" rather than continuously. I call Grapefruit-Seed-Extract a 45 caliber yeast killer, and I think Citricidin is the better one in your country. A good tip is when you drink water you add a drop or two. With summer coming up, you will (should) be drinking plenty. Killing slowly is much better than hitting it too hard. Think about long term inhibition, not short term killing. You will save yourself a lot of misery.
In my book Candida Crusher I talk about a three stage approach to the candida diet. First I believe that most folks benefit from what I call the "big clean-up", get those bowels cleared out. This will help purge the body of some bacteria and yeasts even before you start on the program, this takes a fortnight generally. Then there is the two to three week candida induction diet, THEN there is the low allergy diet, this is the stage when you take out the most allergenic foods. And guess what? Cow's milk is the # 1 allergenic food, butter is OK, in fact real butter is actually beneficial for those with candida. Other allergy foods are peanuts, oranges (fruits are out anyways in general), and various other foods. The final and third stage is the food introduction stage. I believe that you need to be especially with many foods how you re-introduce, this is where many people make mistakes.

Kefire is excellent, see if you can get a coconut kefir recipe from Donna Gate's website (The Body Ecology Diet). Donna's book is awesome, and many of her "secrets" are what I discovered many years ago myself. A diet rich in fermented and cultured foods in addition to sea vegetables is THE way to go when you have a yeast infection.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)