CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Diet: Bulking Impossible?

gsimo1234 Views: 2,877
Published: 8 years ago

Candida Diet: Bulking Impossible?

I've been trying to bulk, but it seems impossible to do so on the candida diet, not to mention that I'm vegetarian. Do you know of foods I can eat that work with this diet specifically, that will also allow me to bulk? I've been following this diet, which hasn't worked out all that well. My symptoms have improved a lot over the past 5 months, but I'm still experiencing fogginess with this diet. Does anyone know of vegetarian bulking foods that are compatible with the candida diet? Thank you so much for your time!

All sugarless, yeastless, vinegarless:

Meal 1: Shake #1 with Ĺ cup oat bran (gluten-free), 1 cup sugarless almond milk, 3 TBSP sugarless almond butter, 25g of flavorless all natural whey protein [500 calories, 50g protein]

Meal 2: Quinoa spaghetti & sauce [800 calories, 20-30g of protein)

Meal 3: Chipotle burrito: Wheat tortilla, brown rice, black beans, mild/medium sauce, guac, lettuce [700 calories, 20g protein);

Meal 4: Shake #2 with Ĺ cup oat bran (gluten-free), 1 cup sugarless almond milk, 3 TBSP sugarless almond butter, 25g of flavorless all natural whey protein [500 calories, 50g protein]

Meal 5: Some sort of legumes or vegetables [e.g. chickpeas, pigeon peas, cauliflower] with brown rice (500 calories, 15-20g protein)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.188 sec, (1)