CureZone   Log On   Join
rough patch

journey2013 Views: 957
Published: 8 years ago

rough patch

i can totally relate to your fear of going to school. im in college and i suffer from bo. it started when i hit puberty and has gotten worse ever since. im 30 now. ive missed a lot of classes due to this problem but i try to put on a strong face. many people in public make faces or look around when i walk by. they hold their noses and make mean comments. most recently a classmate told the teacher it smelled bad in the class and the teacher looked right at me. i wanted to run away so bad and i couldnt. i shower twice in the morning before i leave but i still smell. its annoying to bath a lot but people think you dont. i have many dreams and recently got engaged. Im so blessed to have a person that loves me unconditionally. but im humsn and dealing with this issue its easy to become depressed for periods of time. right now im going through a rough patch.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)