CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 10 Undecenoic BEST Candida killer....where is the research?

ericbakker Views: 1,311
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,383

Re: 10 Undecenoic BEST Candida killer....where is the research?

Thorne Research have been promoting undecenoic acid for about twenty years, years ago in their Alternative Medicine review they stated it was "six times as potent as caprylic acid", they now claim it is "20 times stonger than caprylic acid". See http://www.thorne.com/Products/Gastrointestinal-Health/General_GI_Support/prd...

Yawn, I suppose in another ten years it will be "100 times stronger". These claims make me wonder, they sound a bit like brand X washing powder claiming to make your shirts "six times whiter" than brand z. The strange thing is that people parrot talk this stuff over the years, and I know of dozens of docs who tell me they only use undecenoic acid because it has "proven to be 6 times stronger", etc. This shows you that marketing works. This product is not a new addition, it has been used for decades but is not the "holy grail" when it comes to killing yeast. It is good, but not the best and can really aggravate some folks, just like anything else.

In my opinion, Grapefruit-Seed-Extract is quite superior if you want to do a direct comparison because it is a much more broad spectrum product. The best candida product is the one - that works for you. And different things work for different people, that's why in my opinion the best products contain a combo of the best (proven) yeast killing herbals and nutrients. Common sense.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)