Thanks for your response and the Vitamin C advice. For me it seems that a lot of my "reactions" stem from the parasitic infection. Certain things "tick off" the parasites and then all heck breaks loose and they start migrating around.
Did you have visceral larva migrans or another parasite? If you had something systemic, did you have any reaction with parasite die-off other than taste? Some sites say that they put off a horrible allergic reaction when dying, which terrifies me.
How soon did you start to see an improvement after taking the meds and how long did you take it for? Sorry for all the questions. :)