CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Summer Vacation? anyone?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ericbakker Views: 1,893
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,398

Re: Summer Vacation? anyone?

An excellent book for you to read was written by my good friend Dr. James Wilson, it is called Adrenal Fatigue, the 21st Century Stress Syndrome. Dr. Wilson came up with the term "adrenal fatigue" in the nineties, after having studied stress for many years and encountering burned out and fatigued patients in his chiropractic practice for many years.
A few good tips I have written about which I have learned from Jim are to # 1 - get patients to lie down for 15 - 20 minutes in the afternoon between 3 - 4 pm, this is when their cortisol will be naturally low. Can't do it during the week? Then do it on Sat/Sunday. # 2 - NO watching screens when eating. For example, a staggering 20% of those in USA have at least one meal of the day in front of Facebook, and 30% eat their supper in front of the news. To me this is like sending a text message while driving on the freeway at 60 mph.

Technology is a curse to the parasympathetic nervous system and puts your adrenals into a huge tailspin, for example constantly checking emails, looking at the iPhone 100 times a day (Nokia research validated this statement), etc. Teenagers sleep 1.5 hours less a day now than they did in the 80's, (pre-PC times). #3 - I get patients to "slow down", many folks are too wound-up these days. More time in nature, less screen time. Just look how much caffeine folks consume today, driving the sympathetic NS right UP. # 4 - sleep in till 9.00 on the weekends, and be sure to get to bed when you are TIRED, too many folks stay up too late on devices these days and push the boundaries.

Poor adrenal function = poor immune function = increased susceptibility to dysbiosis and a yeast infection.

Excellent sleep patterns, lots of down-time, less screen time, a high quality and low quantity diet is great advice for those with adrenal fatigue. Most all patients I see today have some shades of AF. And most ALL chronic candida patients are adrenally fatigued, of that I have no doubt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)