CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help please with chiropractor x-ray lingo
athenmartin Views: 2,219
Published: 9 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,052,356

Re: Need help please with chiropractor x-ray lingo

Well if its happening because of your neck. Then you must consult a chiropractor, a better one. If you live in US or New Jersey region then caldwell chiropractor is there. One of my friend suffered from neck injury in an accident. Even after operation, he faced lot of problems and pain in neck even he was not able to move it. Then he had physical therapy services from caldwell chiropractor. Now he's perfect.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.734 sec, (1)