CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's Your Toxocara Treatment Experience?

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
debb94 Views: 1,837
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,675

Re: What's Your Toxocara Treatment Experience?

Hi,

I'm not on medications yet. Still trying to get lab work done to see what it is that I have and try to convince a doctor where I live at that this is even a possibility. When I was able to work, I was a lab tech....go figure. I lived in Florida, but live half way across the country now where the doctors don't seem to think parasites are really an option. It's so frustrating. If I was still working I could do the testing myself and I would know what doctors to see for proper treatment, but I live too far away from there now for that to be an option.

Knowing what I know and knowing the symptoms I'm having, I'm 100% sure I have an infection that has disseminated to larva migrans. With living in south Florida for so many years (many parasitic options there) and traveling to a lot of the island chains in the carribbean, I want to make sure to get tested to confirm what it is so that I can get the proper medication. I'm SO sensitive to so many meds that I want to choose right the first time and not suffer needlessly. :)

I will say that certain natural things I try really set them off......carrot juice, anything with coconut, some Antibiotics , etc. I was good for a while until this all reared it's head again. Believe it or not, it all started up again when I started using a facial Clairsonic and a Shae butter moisturizer that has papaya and coconut in it. A lot of these worms have disseminated throughout my body & unfortunately they like my face & head for some reason :( When I started that new facial regime, they went crazy. Not sure if it was the vibration of the Clairsonic or the papaya in the Shae butter that's making them nuts......not killing them, just ticking them off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.613 sec, (1)