CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My thoughts on NB

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Onwards Views: 3,587
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,054,001

Re: My thoughts on NB

Hi Inti- It is really confusing for many of us to find and treat all of the possible chronic infections. It took me a total of 4 years to find the lyme piece and realize how important it is to also get rid of the biofilm. The biofilm just keeps growing back and harboring infections.

I think it is good to try and get some medical testing if it is free or covered under insurance. Testing for the larger parasites usually comes back as a false negative though. If you tested positive in the past for an infection than maybe you could go back and try again. You may have to play up your symptoms to get some attention.

A water enema will not expose parasites. They live higher up in the intestine. The host must ingest something that will kill the parasite. The enemas are good for those with constipation. Die-off can create more problems in this area. A dead worm sitting in the colon for too long can really make a person feel sick.

The bacterial and viral infections are obviously harder to treat. There are some herbs that kill many different infections. I had to use a shotgun approach for most infections. Even with lyme there are so many co-infections that it would take a fortune in specialized testing to discover each one. I take a mix of herbs each night before bed.

Dr.Klighart who is having great success with treating lyme first treats his patients for the larger parasites. He claims that if the larger ones are killed first the bacterial and viral are easier to deal with.

I have thought about doing a post on treating infections but I only have my own experience and that of my hubby. I don't really feel qualified to recommend a protocol for the bacterial or viral infections. I am helping Onedaysoon because I have lots of experience with worms.

Just keep searching and I think each will find the answers for their own particuliar situations. We all have an inner wisdom(doctor) to guide us on this journey to wellness. Trust your gut! No pun intended.

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

10.031 sec, (1)