CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: antifungals, rotation or not?

red424 Views: 3,804
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,054,136

Re: antifungals, rotation or not?

Yup. It got bad in Jan when my dad told me I was just depressed and I knew something was wrong. I slowly recovered (although not very much). Got my filling out and had the 2 worst weeks of my life. Started doing things about the yeast, started to get better. Did things about the metals started to get better (cutler's protocol. On round 5-6 right now).

Now I'm feeling a lot better overall, still have a little ways to go though. I just took some nystatin and the tinnitus got slightly louder (Must be the candida, i'm just psyching myself out lol. Pau d' Arco Extract In some Tea for me creates some horrendous die off, I need to get some more of that & makes the tinnitus horrible temporarily.). But yup, I can feel myself coming back pretty fast. I haven't gotten drunk since January. No drugs, organic food. etc. At least it happened at a young age.

One interesting thing though is I did a few rounds of DMSA which made my candida symptoms flare up again (thrush got REAL bad) & I cheated for a day. I guess I didn't lose as much progress as I thought I did.

Also whats your opinion on the best way to restore flora? I started eating a ton of yogurt and keifer & I figure thats the best way. Though it has Sugar (the stuff bought from the store) it also doesn't seem to make me feel horrible afterwards.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.109 sec, (1)