CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Summer Vacation? anyone?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Faith110 Views: 1,843
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,398

Re: Summer Vacation? anyone?

Andy,

I am very fortunate to actually live in South Florida, but even have to remind myself to take mini vacations from time to time. Even if its just a trip to the park or down to the beach to enjoy the sunshine. It's a well know fact that even an hour a day in nature does wonders for the parasympathetic nervous system and to turn off the sympathetic. I am planning to take a trip down to the Keys or to the mountains this summer just to get away and veg. I will turn off my phone, computer, and my brain LOL.

It really is hard in this day and age to get away from technology, especially if one is primarily housebound. I know that if I did not communicate with other people daily I would eventually go mad from boredom and lonliness, and that is not good for health either! So I don't see technology as being completely horrible, I just think it should be used in moderation, just like everything else! Most of us got into AF because we forgot about moderation being the key- too much work, too much caffeine, etc. Too much of anything is never good!

I say take that vacation if you have the opportunity! Just don't let it turn into "work" with trying to adhere to schedules and trying to fit everything is. Who care if you just want to lay around all day and skip the sights.

I think alot of times we are so worried about "doing the right thing" that we sometimes forget to do things that make us happy. Not saying go out and devour a whole chocolate cake or do things that would create obvious destruction, but there's nothing wrong with getting out and living a little :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)