CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Estrogen dominance / low progesterone after Mirena

Kellyc180 Views: 10,951
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,054,432

Re: Estrogen dominance / low progesterone after Mirena

Thank you so much for your reply, very informative!

I can relate to you completely. I am 10 weeks post removal and I have seen a fair few positive changes since having the Mirena out, but a few new symptoms have popped up too!

Like you the Depression and anxiety is the worst, I always try to find answers for why I feel bad and always end up thinking it is my relationship ship and start wondering if I love my boyfriend. In reality ai just want to be happy and fun like I used to be amd for our relationship to bloom again. He understand what I am going through and reassures me he wants only me and that he will support me while I get better and he loves me but, I can't believe it. When I feel depressed my opinion of myself is so low I can't understand how he sees anything good!
But during the second half of my cycle I feel like me, we have lots of fun and our connection is restored, it feels like a brick wall has been removed from between us. It is so frustrating and really messes with my head :(

I am so glad for you, that you have found something that works and is making you feel better. My doctor seems to think that because my hormones are within 'range' there is nothing wrong with me and that I should just go on te pill, I know there is something wrong, it is obvious it is hormonal due to changes each month throughout my cycle.

With regards to blood Sugar levels, my doctor doesn't seem to want to do any further tests, so a blood test seems out of the question. However I have massive Sugar cravings and salt cravings depending on what time of the month it is.

I hope you are able to stop your anxious thinking with your bioidentical estrogen, I know how horrible it is and wish you all the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.906 sec, (1)