CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My thoughts on NB

sd2345 Views: 3,789
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,535

Re: My thoughts on NB

Hi Onwards,

Yes, it's a journey. I am just glad that some people here are becoming more aware and paying attention to what you are trying to say.

As far as my maintenance, I never really veered from what worked for me, which was not the basic three herbs used in cleansing. I tried the meds early last year just to try them, both vermox and albendazole, but didn't take them long enough I'm sure, I felt my liver had suffered enough and I hate to sound vain, but was worried about hair loss lol.

I am working with a few off this site and we may have found something that is more powerful for this generations infections. Hope to share more later.

Hey, regarding the hair, did you ever try blackstrap molasses? It's great for restoring some hair color, but only if the system is clean and the minerals are assimilated properly. I have ordered the ocean water to try it. I feel like after all this time, my body needs a boost. I hate to think of the damage unknown and unseen due to nutrient and mineral depletion over the years.

Glad you are doing well :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)