CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida is symptom not cause.

red424 Views: 1,097
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,054,884

Re: Candida is symptom not cause.

I disagree in a certain way. For me the main cause was Antibiotics , a horrible diet, and LOTS of stress; Metals probably did contribute a certain amount now.

Although I am addressing metals right now and I feel better after each round, I believe I could have gotten rid of candida w/o going for the metals; although it probably would have taken longer.

I do agree you should look for a cause. But don't let that stop you from treating the candida with diet, antifungals & other things.

I do agree though most people would benefit from chelation especially those w/ fillings. Toxins accumulated over years from different sources. All you really need is ALA, which is 10 bucks from any health food store. Cutlers protocol should be a normal part of any anti candida effort haha.

Dude I feel you, I'm 20 and have this shit. It started around september at school (partied too much plus more, our bodies are amazing at handling stress, but there is a certain point).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.969 sec, (1)