CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can I get recommendations for parasite cleanse please?

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
MSN Views: 1,088
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,052,054

Re: can I get recommendations for parasite cleanse please?

Nice reply, Kcirla is spot on. Diet is the basis for a healthy gut. I would add that a balanced cleansing approach works best. Cleansing the liver, colon and kidneys at the same time is essential to avoid overloading any one system. In support of fresh foods to support cleansing, I have read that fresh, lightly steamed beets and beet root juice cleanses the kidneys. Hulda Clark suggests a homemade kidney cleanse in her book, " The Cure For All Diseases " which has kidney cleansing herbs,Hydrangea root, Gravel root, Marshmallow root, Goldenrod tincture, Ginger capsules, and fresh parsley. With Uva Ursi capsules, Black Cherry Concentrate among other ingredients. Check it out! A very nice remedy and very effective for relief of overloaded kidneys due to liver and parasite cleansing. Hulda also suggests an Olive-Oil Gall Bladder, GB, cleanse once you have completed your initial parasite cleansing. The parasite eggs and liver flukes reside in the liver and you have to drive those eggs and dead liver flukes down out of the liver with a GB cleanse. Otherwise, the remaining few parasites will feast on all those dead parasite bodies and the remaining thousands of eggs will hatch and there you go, infestation continues. No fun after all that work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)