CureZone   Log On   Join
SSKI/Iodide or Iodine ratio?

amaru7 Views: 939
Published: 8 years ago

SSKI/Iodide or Iodine ratio?

Hi,

both are very similar in structure but different tissues bind I2 or KI like the thyroid needing KI. Now after a long research journey I found conflicting reports on the case that KI gets transformed to I2 as needed if it gets in contact with a acid environment. (think trapper saying this) And on the other hand people claiming that its not possible, recommending a combination of both for optimal availablity.

If this is the case, is it true, that the KI should be higher in ratio to I2? I personally am 5-6wks into Iodine/KI and found that the I2 seems to be harsher on my system in regards to sides for whatever reason than SSKI alone.

Also I want to know, wether SSKI and I2 both exert the same effects in regards to halogen balance, antiviral/ Antibiotic and apoptoic functions? And if yes is it always tissue bound? I'd like to have a list on what tissues' need is of I2 and KI respectively.

Is there any consensus on this yet?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)