CureZone   Log On   Join
Chelation before or after candida?

red424 Views: 1,598
Published: 8 years ago

Chelation before or after candida?

Hey guys,

I'm doing some chelation because I had a filling (mercury) removed & I had a pretty bad teeth grinding problem.

I started off chelating and treating the candida at the same time, but its clear I have 2 options here. The chelating brings my candida back at least a week or a few days, and I get my old symptoms for a few days at least.

The first is chelate and treat the candida at the same time. The second is to treat the candida first and chelate afterwards.

I have heard stories that the candida won't go away without chelating the mercury away. I'm on round ~4 of cutler's protocol. At first I thought that be my case. I have felt better after each round and it has been helping, but stirring up the yeast.

At this point I don't think the mercury is as much of an issue as previously thought, but I'd like some input on which to do. At this point I'm more inclined to treat the candida for a few weeks alone and check my progress. As I was making progress before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.328 sec, (1)