CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone here been successful at eliminating parasites in the head and face?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Kcirla Views: 5,044
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,056,472

Re: Has anyone here been successful at eliminating parasites in the head and face?

I once had what I strongly believe was a parasite somewhere near the brain/left ear. It would create hearing problems just in that ear. I didn't target it specifically in that location, didn't take herbs that are known to cross brain blood barrier, but instead focused on getting rid of the HUGE parasite infestation I had in the liver/gut. Believe it or not, at some point, when my body got better and hundreds of parasites in the gut got removed, the parasite in my head/ear would just die (I literally could hear it dying, same kind that the ones I had in the gut, the "rope" parasite I believe). It would keep coming back, probably because of the eggs, but eventually at some point, it totally cleared up.

Remember, if you have a parasite in your head, you very likely have many more in the gut, because it is where the "pool" of pathogens is. So eat well, liver/colon cleanse, restore proper digestion and optimal gut flora, and the immune system will probably take care of this parasite on his own.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)