CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My thoughts on NB

ring5100 Views: 3,655
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,390

Re: My thoughts on NB

Hello Onwards.

Just thought I'd home in the first time on this board, as I'm still on the AF board with my AF still in bad way for past few years.

I'm considering starting NB, or at least another hair anyl. which I had 3 years ago, but did not follow up on.

I did find a good NB practitoner. And, I'm glad you posted this, as I will only attempt to do what I feel will help my AF, with trial and error too I'm sure.

One major stress has been viral. ( funny you mentioned about this one NB dr. laughing about the Lyme dis. too.

I contracted Herpes virus from my husband but a few years after we married. With the first outbreak, it turned into Spinal Viral Menengitus and I was hospitolized a week and ever since than have had the outbreaks every few months, and I know this has put a big strain on my adrenals and immune system. BUt, for a virus to generate from the lower spine up to the brain, indicated to me my immune system was bad off than and I problaby had AF issues than.

I am soon to attempt gentle immune support with medicine mushroom and Resveratrol, two of the best I could find researching. I am doing this too still under the care of a good AF naturopathic dr.
But, will possibly do the hair anyl. very soon. WHen I had it done 3 years ago ( still in a bad AF stage with lots of anxiety) all minerals were very low but Calcium was sky high.

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

15.595 sec, (1)