CureZone   Log On   Join
DMSA turns me 180 degrees around

Views: 1,291
Published: 8 years ago

DMSA turns me 180 degrees around

I suspect that lead toxicity is my biggest issue, even bigger then bromide and mercury toxicity.

Iodine pushes the lead out of my bones and makes me very lead toxic. When this happens I experience severe lethargy, right wrist and ankle drop (foot and hand drop), depression, feeling flat and strangely motionless (feelings of no reason to live), unable to concentrate etc.

What I first suspected was bromide turned wrong because salt doesn't help anymore in this condition. The only thing that really help dramatically is taking DMSA in a high amount. Really, it turns me 180 degrees, it is like somebody is suddenly grasping my hand and pulling me out of a hole. Even alpha lipioc acid isn't able to help me so I don't think these symptoms are mercury related.

My symptoms get especially worse when I take NAC, it goes so worse that people around want me to go to the emergency room because I'm unable to move my right hand and foot (again the wrist and ankle drop).

What is interesting is that my bones are a complete mess since childhood, this would also account for lead toxicity because lead is interfering with calcium take up in bones.

I'm just sharing my epxeriences here. Be aware that Iodine is wonderful in stirring up all this mess and it is in some cases good to try chelating if other things aren't helping.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)