CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My thoughts on NB

dave505 Views: 3,577
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,053,770

Re: My thoughts on NB

Hi Onwards

Thanks for asking about my condition :)
Ups and downs as most of us ...I stopped the parasitic cleanse one month ago after a big one migrated in the gallbladder and totally blocked it and several of them (felt like hundreds) entered the liver (that was my feelings).

I now restarted with albendazole going for 6 days but curious things happened. First day was really taugh but felt nothing moves in my belly or chest for 4 hours. Hurray. the second day everything was like before - a lot of swirls and moves in the gut and liver area - like crazy. they were not running but the "usual" feeling.

the only difference was i did not took the bromelaine and C vitamin this morning but...

i was wondering about mebendazole if its effective and what form? cause here i can only find something like vermox tablets but i cant stand the ingridients at all.

otherwise i read a lot about AF and try to figure out a way to go...im sleeping now 6 hours per night which is great. but they are moving and swirling like nothing...

parasites and infections are really a taugh one for me.
last days being away i was having bit of coffee organic no sugar...and the following swirls and moves were unbeliveble...very curious

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.500 sec, (1)