CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me find out if I have a Candida overgrowth!!

kim elizabeth Views: 1,201
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,058,645

Re: Please help me find out if I have a Candida overgrowth!!

I think most people who have gut dysbiosis have a problem with candida but other organisms can be involved also. Probably your protocol has helped already with the candida overgrowth and that's why you feel better. You have pretty classic symptoms. I wouldn't say that Candida is the root cause, we all have candida. It's things like taking antibiotics or steroids or some other types of drugs and eating too many sweets and processed foods that are the real root causes that makes the candida turn to the fungal form and take over. There are a quite a number of things that can lead to gut dysbiosis; I don't know what your particular ones are.

The McCombs plan is one good plan. Another one that has helped us is the GAPS diet, which is more than just a diet. Don't be fooled by the fact that so many of the people who are using GAPS are using it for autistic children, those children just had the misfortune to get dysbiosis earlier than you and they got different symptoms. You will find a ton of information on the internet, much of it conflicting, but don't despair because you can get well. It's up to you to do your research and try to understand what is going on in your body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)