CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hashimoto's and iodine

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

justgetmeregistered Views: 2,368
Published: 8 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,057,864

Re: Hashimoto's and iodine

Hi all,

after ghosting here for several years, i think it is time to get involved ;-)

I think the environmental factor for AI disease are heavy metals, especially mercury. The fact that even here no one states this so plain and clearly is just the proof how propaganda changes perception. It is hard to avoid this.
Speaking for myself, despite knowing of the toxicity of mercury since i can think, i needed about five to then years to see the truth ad realize that all those minor ailments and shortcomings are real and not random, genetic or in my head.
Mercury changes Sugar proteins on the surface of our cells, the id card to be recognized as "self" by the immune system.
Apart from that, mercury attack the human body and the immune system at any level. There is not the question if the body looses the fight, only when and which symptom at first. Regarding thyroid, i would remind that mercury will bind any selenium it approaches.
Here in Germany i read a statistic from the 90`s, that 95% of all adults have had silver fillings. The rest of 5% certainly have had a mother with silver filling, which means that the baby receives about 40 % of the mothers body load of mercury. Today for me it is so obvious, when i see a child that has the typical mercury symptoms, but our society think it is normal for a 5 year old to have eye glasses, weak immunity, ADHD, bad character, emotional unstable etc.

I can only say, read the books like those from Cutler and anything from the net, like toxcenter e.V. repeatedly. It takes time to reprogram the brain to finally see the truth.

Regarding the H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) formation from Iodine i would say that it is just a total theoretical possibility with zero bearing in real life. The human body does not have real problems with H2O2, because it is designed to handle it. As long as all systems are working like intended.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.375 sec, (1)