CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling like death today

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
EB2340 Views: 1,945
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,059,657

Re: Feeling like death today

Treating the parasites is like a doctor treating cholesterol for heart disease. It is useless. You need to look at parasites problem as a symptom not as the problem. Is that too much for you to understand? I know you and the other hens infesting this board think you have all the answers but you do not and you are doing no one any service by constantly posting your useless garbage while having others censored. I have been down that road little lady and I have tired all those useless
treatments. This is suppose to be health board where all can speak but apparently some have formed some kind of alliance that shuts out others while allowing your ignorant drivel to continue. In that regard this board is no better than the drug company sponsored boards that support drugs as a way of healing which of course is wrong,and has a root in money, just like you useless hens that probably have bought this board.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)