CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: best NB practicioners

Marie64 Views: 3,506
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,060,692

Re: best NB practicioners

Hi Paulette,

I am with Onwards. I did PM messaged you back. I am not a fan of TV's I only worked with her for 2 months and I found out she is more concerned about money then ones health. I want to change a few of my supplements froma health food store and she was so bent out of shape. She told me I needed to buy my supplements from her or she will charge me $100 when ever I called or needed help. Plus on a another group we found a few gals who were promised 20% off the supplements they never got that off. She charged them the full price like I was. Plus another girl was sent something and sharged for it that she did not need.

Onwards, you can call Rick and he will give you advice off you last hair analysis to get you Hubby and son on the right track until you get your re-test done. He is awesome like that.

Good Luck Paulette,
Please read my Pm message I asked you about the tanning you are haivng.

Marie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)