CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colostrum for candida and parasites?

ericbakker Views: 17,087
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,060,609

Re: Colostrum for candida and parasites?

You are on to IT!

It is interesting to note however that AKG may facilitate the body's endogenous production of glutamine.
The other interesting point is that I have seen some folks with candida improve rapidly on 2 - 3 grams of glutamine, yet others have quite major aggravations, I tend to avoid it for this reason.

You may like to recommend Jerusalem artichoke to your clients, it contains between 16 - 20% inulin from a natural source, leeks contain around 6% and I think chicory is around 15% or so. J. artichoke is quite sweet naturally and is probably the ultimate way of obtaining inulin - from a natural source. The interesting thing I've discovered is that patients who eat a few J. a's a day don't get the aggravation that those who take inulin in a supplemental form, must be something about a processed dietary supplement I suppose. I think processed inulin is a too highly concentrated form, look at Fruitafit for example, the "new" kid on the prebiotic block. One teaspoon apparently contains the same prebiotics that 17 bananas do. Too much in my books, and how "natural" is that.

Bananas are OK as a prebiotic, but too allergenic for those with LGS, and I take them out of the candida patient's diet for some time and very gradually re-introduce them down the track.

I'm a fan of coconut kefir, I think it has more advantages for those with candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)