CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colostrum for candida and parasites?

ericbakker Views: 17,100
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,060,741

Re: Colostrum for candida and parasites?

Coconut kefir rules! And, you only need small amounts. Coconuts can be obtained for a good price depending on where you live, you may want to talk to your local friendly importer of natural health foods. There were many folks involved in the coconut industry I spoke with when I was in Anaheim recently at Expo West.

Jerusalem artichokes should not be a problem with candida, regardless of where the yeast resides in the GI tract, it may have in your particular case, but when I lived and practiced in Brisbane, Australia, I recommended it to well over a thousand patients. The trick with high inulin containing foods is the slow incorporation approach. It takes time to raise the good guys up. This to me would be like being heavy handed with fertilizing your lawn, you are best to go really light and frequent light applications. Patience is the BIG thing with the gut, and this is where many patients and practitioners tip over I feel.

I rarely if ever heard any bad feedback when recommending Jerusalem artichoke, and I discovered by chance that it allowed my patients to use considerably less probiotics too. Stool testing revealed that a person's L.acidophilus counts would quickly hit 4+ only two to three months after the introduction of J/a into the diet, unlike when recommending the best probiotics alone, I would get a 2+ at the most. This is why I like to "test and measure", something I write a lot about in my book.

I found it excellent to incorporate coconut kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut, J. artichoke along with sea vegetables, miso, tempeh or natto in the diet. My clinic did see many patients at the time who were Greek, Italian and of Asian origin. These folks found it particularly easy to incorporate these foods into their respective diets, unlike many Aussies and Kiwis who roll their eyes whenever I mention ferments & cultured foods, some view these foods as "disgusting" or "gross", probably because many were raised on roast meats, potatoes and gravy along with boiled veges.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)