CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colostrum for candida and parasites?

ericbakker Views: 17,317
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,060,783

Re: Colostrum for candida and parasites?

All valid points. Colostrum is never a supplement I would use a stand-alone treatment for yeast infection though, and lactoferrin I probably wouldn't either for that matter. I've learned over time that what looks good in theory, as well in the lab and is validated by studies tends to differ however when compared with living patients in a real clinical setting. I wouldn't get too hung up on microscopic amounts of lactose in colostrum, I've certainly seen plenty of folks with candida do fine on raw cow's milk, yet others aggravate severely.
My belief has always been that if you get quite anal about eliminations, it makes for a big problem when one day you invariably ingest such a substance, and this goes for dairy or wheat components, unless the person has extreme sensitivities which would be apparent early on during the treatment phase.

You are correct about lactoferrin,but a much more cost effective way to significantly boost lactic acid in the gut is to simply (and cheaply) include fermented foods. I do like lactoferrin, and will study its effects more closely, apo-lactoferrin may be a good addition to something I have been developing for some time now, thanks for the heads up Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)