CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Goat Milk Kefir

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Views: 2,569
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,061,048

Re: Goat Milk Kefir

Nice going. It's really great when you find simple inexpensive things that work out.

Here are a few pointers/experiences I had with probiotics.

I also went through a bunch of expensive brand pills that didn't necessarily work out too well, except for the Natren ones which were ridiculously expensive.

Over the course of A LOT of years I found out how to do things with only diet and not need supplements. So in the long run the solution wound being which foods to avoid and not so much which supplements to add.

-Many of the blood type food that are avoids for me wound up also being a negative as far as intestinal flora goes.

-Grain free helped a lot. But it wasn't sustainable over the long term.

-How yogurt/kefir was made was very important. For example if the milk was homogonized, forget it, it was never very good. Kefir seemed to be better than yogurt, but if the yogurt is fermented according to the SCD directions then it is pretty close.

-Rejuvelac (fermented cabbage) was one of the best/strongest, but cabbage was not so good for me. So I think lactofermenting good organic vegetables would work well. If you look closely at some high quality veggies there is some whitish dust on them, which could be misconstrued as dirt but it is actually bacteria- so when choosing vegetables to ferment look for this.

- A good simple one is cooked onions. I noticed that these worked almost as well as fermented cabbage, but didn't know why until much later and found out onions are high in inulun. So any vegetable high in inulin should worked well to feed your beneficial flora. chicory is also high in inulun. You can also buy powedered inulin but it's probably cheaper just to source vegetables.

-Raw eggs are very effective, similar or more powerful than sauerkraut

-Raw milk. This is also one of the most powerful. but it is so powerful that people confuse the cleansing reaction for a typical dairy allergy- so pay close attention to the reaction. Some people are just dairy intolerant, though.

-Some of the vegetables on the Wilson diet could possibly be working at cross purposes to fostering intestal flora. I know that they say almost any vegetable is good of it is cooked, but I'm not sure I would agree with this.

-Green juice is much better than carrot juice for the flora, I think just because it isn't sweet. I was doing spinach, celery, parsely. Sweet juice like carrot is also a great food, but not a great choice as a probiotic.

-I got good results sometimes by doing nothing. That is to say when I was in a semi-fasting state I noticed that my flora would start to gather momentum - this is how I figured out that certain foods were causing harm.

-In general, any food that is perfectly digested seems to help the flora more than food that is just bulk fiber or adding things in that are technically correct. So strangely Red grape juice worked for me as a probiotic even though it is sweet.

-Green tea/black tea. The tannins have a complex relationship in one of the pathways that detoxifies mercury. I don't know the exact relationships, but both teas work as a probiotic for me.

-Chlorella has a similar effect as the tea, but that was just for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (2)