CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kefir die off? & more

red424 Views: 5,081
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,061,203

Re: Kefir die off? & more

LOL yeah.

This is a long process. I knew something was happening when my tinnitus spiked and hasn't gone back down after drinking a lot of kefir for the past few days . I also have a really spacey feeling like I had a month or two ago. Sauna and activated charcoal aren't really helping all that much. Feels like the probiotics and yeast are locked in a war down there.

Feels like I'm almost going with a two step forward one step back process with chelation and the mercury with the candida -- Chelation takes a while though, and I do feel better when I have chelating agents in my bloodstream.

I'm going to keep drinking the kefir. Last time with the anti fungals I kept going and felt much better after the initial die off stopped. This feels like a whole new level of die off. Not as much but enough to keep me feeling bad.

No pain no gain.

My tongue will clear up slightly then a day or two later be worse the next. Is watching the tongue any indication of whats going on down there?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.016 sec, (1)