CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone recommended a doctor to treat Morgellons

Bluerabbit Views: 4,257
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,061,628

Re: Can anyone recommended a doctor to treat Morgellons

If you ask each person here and on Mel's forum, you will hear lots of different stories because everyone's body is different. Also it seems that there are different types of morgellons or at least different elements. One important thing is to quickly get on your protocol. Here are a few things that I think are most important:

1. It has fungal, viral and bacterial elements. Each of these needs to be dealt with.
2. You have to work on your gut because that's where many think it's "home base" is. Mel's protocol uses probiotics, enzymes, Liver Cleansing herbs, etc., diet also is a factor.
3. An acidic system is welcoming to any disease, morgellons too. Work on getting yourself alkline.
4. Detox, detox, detox.
5. Exercise and sweat to detox also. Steam rooms, saunas, your foot baths are good too, I do them also.
6. Colon hydrotherapy, I think this is important but you will find others that disagree. If you've had constipation problems it really helps to dislodge toxic junk and clear the pathways.
7. Supplements - I take a good green juice supplement, a red berry supplement and then everything on the Logos Nutritional "Morgellons Support" line that they have created.
8. I suggest you call Mel and chat with him. He can tell you his story and how he got well and also instruct you on how to link up with the community over there. There'a huge database of forum posts and lots of useful information. Their forum is moderated by Mel and his nutritional expert. I'm on the protocol now and I know it works, it just takes time. They have a founation so that if you can't afford the protocol, they help you with it. Also Logos discounts the morgellons kit.

I hope this helps. God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)