CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: best NB practicioners

INTi Views: 3,449
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,061,251

Re: best NB practicioners

Hi Siagirl, yep I go sometimes to the farmers markets, but they are so expensive. I'm finding that I don't really need them as i have an ozonated machine which i put my veges in and they pretty much clean out most toxins and parasites. But as my gut heals I'm finding i can handle most veges organic or not. BEsides not all organic veges are that fresh, which kind of undoes the whole "nutritional" value component of eating veges in the first place.I find frozen veges are the best for me at this stage,with a few chinese veges (as I live somewhere with big chinese population and they are in abundance) at least they are frozen straight out of harvesting and as long as they are properly frozen, i love the crunchy feel they still have - unlike some organic veges i've paid a lot for.

You are right, my NB practitioner is the one in Qld. When do you plan on coming over to OZ? would be great to converse with someone in Australia - we can swap notes!

I'm going to check out the link you sent me, love when there is a site on someone's personal healing journey - helps so much when there is someone out there with exact symptoms and seeing what they do to heal. It's like there is no need to re-invent the wheel!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)