CureZone   Log On   Join
Suggestions on steroid please!

jle1987 Views: 330
Published: 8 years ago

Suggestions on steroid please!

Hey guys, I'm currently going the antifungal route. Got a prescription for fluconazole 150mg for 3 days that I just finished, Nystatin ointment for the lips and Nystatin suspension for swishing in the mouth and swallowing. Looks like the Nystatin ointment is kicking ass so far, been doing it aboooout 5 days now? Minimal build up, and I mean minimal, compared to all the thick crusting that I had before. Oh and Nystatin and Fluconazole target Candida Albicans primarily. Anyways, it looks like I still have some slight inflammation and was wondering what brand of hydrocortisone I should use and how strong?

I guess my question is more targeted towards whoever's currently undergoing the moist treatment since it looks like HC is part of the protocol. I have a feeling I'm gonna get a response like "any hydrocortisone will do". But If anyone feels like one brand is better than the other, or if Prescription is better than OTC please insert opinion below lol thanks guys!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.688 sec, (1)