CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Cancer is a fungus-Candida albicans"

ericbakker Views: 1,886
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,062,050

Re: "Cancer is a fungus-Candida albicans"

Some alternative practitioners, especially Dr. Tullio Simoncini from Italy, promote sodium bicarbonate as a cure for candida and for cancer. This claim is made on several Web sites, and in You Tube videos that Dr. Simoncini has posted on the Internet, and in a book he has written as well.

Scientists require evidence and studies before they can recommend certain treatments. No peer-reviewed articles in medical journals are to be found supporting the theory that cancer can be cured or prevented using sodium bicarbonate. And any available peer-reviewed medical journals do not support claims that sodium bicarbonate has worked as a cancer treatment.

With regards to candida yeast infections, while I do subscribe to the theory that alkaline diets have their place in preventing many chronic diseases and helping to reduce the chances of developing a yeast infection, I don’t subscribe to the fact that giving somebody continual doses of sodium bicarbonate will cure their yeast infection or prevent cancer. I long gave up being a big promoter of the alkaline diets, but do move patients into a more alkaline approach who tend to be big meat eaters and soda drinkers however. It's all about balance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)