CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Demodex worms the cause of Seborrheic Dermatitis : theory

braveheart007 Views: 9,853
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,731,480

Re: Demodex worms the cause of Seborrheic Dermatitis : theory

When you get out of your bath or shower, best to do it at night when mites come out to play. I even shower in the dark sometimes, cover yourself face to bottom of feet with organic coconut oil and watch all the mites squirm out of your pores. Pick them off until they don't come out any more. Or just wash them off. I like to pick and go ohhh that was a bit one. They come out of my rashes and zits/bumpy keratin skin areas and moles and skin tags everything is caused by them in my opinion. don't just have a theory test it out and tell us how you do! Keep doing it every night, I do it in morning too so I can get them all out faster. Finally today after about 5 days there isn't hundreds anymore just little baby ones, like specs of dirt. I don't know why they call them microscope the adults are big and easy to see like a sliver a few mm long some of the bigger ones. Everyone has them! You get them from your mother! My sisters all have them my kids have them. Getting them out wont hurt your skin issues I can guarantee that!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)