CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting a new Approach. Need help

trevort Views: 849
Published: 9 years ago

Starting a new Approach. Need help

Hello Dr Bakker, I have been reading your posts on and off for a month. many things have been quite useful.

I've been fighting the candida battle for quite some time now and have recently come to the realization that I might have been going about everything the wrong way. I am starting to feel that fighting candida and trying to cure the adrenals also needs some intense psychotherapy. That being said my new appoach wil start with the mental aspect of it. while treating the mind I was thinking of seeing a holistic MD in my neighborhood. His site stated he offers nutritional IV, Chelation, oxydation therapy, Colonics, saliva and hair testing..ETC. Now, as I said i've been at this a long time. is there anyhting I should look out for? what I mean by that is making sure I am not being taken advantage of for money reasons. I just want to get the propper tests and treatment without all the unnecessary extras.

I know I need a Doctors help at this point. My adrenals are in a severe state I have a feeling the only way I will be able to get them going again is through steroids. The problem is many Drs will not treat me for this problem. they believe adrenal fatigue is a myth or psychosematic. I do however that it most likely started at a mental level I don't think that just taking an anti depressant or only psycho therapy is going to fix it. Would you mind throwing out a few pointers? also when and where can I find your Book? Very interested.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)