CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: food to eat...what do You peoples think?

Kcirla Views: 975
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,062,577

Re: food to eat...what do You peoples think?

I can say that any carbs, even the most healthy ones like buckwheat or quinoa or low glycemic fruits will aggravate candida if lack of good gut flora is present. Despite this, I don't think very low carb is the way to go (healthy flora feeds on carbs too, and a high protein high fat diet will not create an environment for them to thrive). You should eat your carbs away from fats and proteins, and even better, with probiotic foods. For example a good way to start the day is a kefir smoothie with raw oatmeal. This way the carbs will mainly serve as fuel for the friendly bacterias introduced. I'd stay away from wheat, even whole wheat, because of the high gluten content and the still relatively high glycemic index.

It seems certain that to beat this thing you need to maintain a low Sugar level in the blood. Mixing carbs with fats or even proteins will only make the problem worse. Even though I didn't try that diet myself, many people including diabetics report having cured their condition with a fruitarian diet. So it's either low carb high fat, or high carb low fat, nothing in between.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)