CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suicide attempt 2 in hospital

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Ibinns Views: 3,241
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,063,647

Re: Suicide attempt 2 in hospital

You've had EC for 13 years? Well, I have had it for soon to be 19 years now my friend. Suffered embarrassments, humiliations, lack of a social life, etc. I was extremely depressed as well. However, I managed to fight it all off naturally.

My lower lip has like 4 scars from all the damn stupid biopsies all those wicked doctors did to me.

This is something I wouldn't even wish on a worst enemy-if I had one.

At least I am now seeing a doctor who actually found some irregular activity with my spleen. A prior post on this forum did mention a link between the lips and the spleen so, only time will tell.

In the same way I overcame my Depression by facing it head on; I too need to face this shit head on. The amount of embarrassment I have to face on a daily basis at work can be overwhelming. I see people licking their lips like mad when they talk to me because it is their body language towards it, and I pick it up like a hound dog on a fox's scent.

It is just heart stopping embarrassment, and I hate how "plasticky," and hard my lips feel just about all the time. I also fu**ing DESPISE that white slime that comes with this condition. I wake up every damn morning with it.

My advice to you is to hang in there. You don't know if things will be better in the afterlife if you kill yourself.

By the way, longterm, if you read this, the doctor I am currently seeing is a popular doctor from El Salvador. I gave him a copy of the article you posted a link to a while back ago. He found it interesting and might have some connections in that hospital that might be able to dig up some additional info on this crazy condition. He has also been praised for his work by American Medical Institutions so, I have a good feeling about him. I feel that if he cures me, then he will cure all of you because I have had a really bad case of EC for like I said, going on close to 19 years now.

My lips aren't all too bad right now but, it has been interfering with my life for far too long. It is about time I settled this because I just cannot take this horrid condition with me to the grave.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (2)