CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Iodine is an ESSENTIAL nutrient

amaru7 Views: 2,125
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,064,626

Re: Iodine is an ESSENTIAL nutrient

Gina, you're one of the best members I have to say to you, because exactly what you are saying I have noticed, is that you keep repeating yourself in order to help new people on this subject over and over again and invest alot of time for FREE and I appreciate you doing this for the people. Also you open really good threads, I think you should make your own hp

I also have a long suffering history behind me and its far from over, now I had some amazing unexpected things happening to me with 25mg dose of Iodoral. I like to highlight the emotional detox that I really need the most as I have some bad things happen to me in my past with abusive parents etc

Now I feel that very slowly things that are burried deep inside of me are surfacing and its pretty exciting as I have tried endless supplements and non had every been close to that result. Cleaning time is my sleep/dreaming I feel and it seems to be moving and clarifying things.

All I am saying is that I am a bit afraid for my thyroid but your posting is calming my anxiety a bit down as you are experienced with the use of I and telling me that you have had the same fear in the beginning.

As for trapper: I hope he didn't take this as an attack on his person, I know he is knowledgable, but he seems to have no motivation to disprove any postings on high doses being harmful, probably due to his experience with it.

So for trapper: I'd be happy if you posted your experience and if you had any thyroid checking done? I remember you posting that you have thyroid pain from time to time, is that still the case?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)