CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I literally can't eat ANY carbs (Not even Garlic)

Wild0ne Views: 7,471
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,064,344

Re: I literally can't eat ANY carbs (Not even Garlic)

I know it is not "detox effects" that I am experiencing because I experience the same negative side effects from eating asparagus as I would from eating a candy bar. Immediately after consuming the culprit food I feel stomach pains, bloating, and start passing nasty foul gas. Additionally I also get very itchy eyes, which leads me to believe these are worms moving around. As I said, when I follow my very strict diet of zero Sugar and not eating any other "Worm food" all of my symptoms disappear 90% within 2-3 days.

I should also add that recently I have noticed TONS of little white things that look like sesame seeds in my stool. I have seen these in the past but not nearly as many as I have been seeing lately. I used to think these were just pecan pieces since I eat a lot of nuts. But last time when I noticed a ton of these in my stool I realized I had not eaten any nuts or anything that looked like that for the past week or so. This leads me to believe they are bits of Tapeworms from what I understand. I also feel random wiggling/itching in my anus at random times throughout the night. I have performed the "scotch tape test" and I see very very very tiny white dots (only a few) on the tape which leads me to suspect eggs. I have not yet had the opportunity to see a doctor yet for any testing, but when I do I want to be ready. I pretty much know that I have these things so the last thing I want is a false negative

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.734 sec, (1)