CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How is your AFS Recovery coming along?

onedaysoon Views: 1,713
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,065,214

Re: How is your AFS Recovery coming along?

Question #1 - How long have you been actively working on your adrenal fatigue recovery? Since November 2011

Question #2 What percentage of your peak, pre-AFS energy level do you have now? about 50% on a good day

Question #3 - What nutrients (or drugs) have been most helpful to you? magnesium, l-theanine,

Question #4 - What non-supplement modality has been most helpful to you? (e.g., Meditation, yoga, breathing, earthing etc.)reading

Question #5 - What symptoms have you cured? brain fog, menstrual cramps, digestion is getting better, depression, nausea, diarrhea

Question #6 - What symptoms are you still working on? fatigue, parasite infection

Question #7 - What do you (unconsciously) do to sabotage or delay your recovery? get too busy, don't stop and rest enough

Question #8 - If you could have started to recover all over again, knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently? I would have followed my instincts that I have a parasite infection and taken meds for it

Question #9 - What are your goals or milestones that represents a successful recovery? (e.g. able to hold a full-time job, able to play tennis again, etc.)I was able to take a one week cruise to Mexico this past January and am flying to SC next week

Question #10 - Can you recommend any books, websites or resources that have been crucial to your journey? Curezone, of course:) pinterest for healthy recipes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.844 sec, (1)