CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How is your AFS Recovery coming along?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
amber1921 Views: 1,741
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,065,214

Re: How is your AFS Recovery coming along?

Hi

1. I've been recovering from AFS since January 2012 wihout knowing all the specifics of my condition. I thought I just freaked out because I lost my job... I also thought that all my symptoms were due to depression...

2. Few months ago I stopped taking my antidepressants and ADHD meds which revealed the true pitiful condition my body is in now - I have maybe 10% of my energy level and that's on a good day...

3. Liposomal Vitamin C and Glutathione - improvement in severe tension headache;
L-Carnitine, CoQ10 and D-Ribose for energy
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine - for clarity of thought and energy

4. Pranayama, yoga and meditation cured my lifelong boredom and depression

5. Hypoglycemia improved and blood pressure went up (used to be 60/40 sometimes). I'm not really depressed or anxious anymore... I sleep much better after I practiced yoga for a while.

6. Everything else really sucks:( .... It appears that my body is unable to produce any energy at this point. I'm considering going back on Wellbutrin if this situation continues for longer than a year. I linked low levels of norepinephrine to widespread muscle and joint pain that I'm getting...

7. I've been getting so much worse after I started to obsess on figuring out what's wrong with me - I'm spending WAY too much time looking up things online and ocasionally use some nootropics to be able to understand some scientific stuff.

8. I would've stopped taking Ritalin much sooner if knew that I had AF all this time.

9. Realistically I don't think I'll ever be able to have a full yime job. I messed myself up so bad that I'll be happy just being able to enjoy some day to day activities like going to the beach, jogging in the morning and not be in pain afterwards. The ultimate goal is being able to have kids but as of right now nothing healthy can come out of my body...

10. I found one very funny book on Amazon: "Meet your happy chemicals: Dopamine, Endorphin, Oxytocin, Serotonin" by Loretta Graziano Breuning - it's about how the hormones and neurotransmitters regulate our behavior, goals and impulses. Made me question what after all is left of what I thought was my unique personality;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.680 sec, (2)