CureZone   Log On   Join
Aspergillus, Candida and Gut Bacteria

Views: 4,552
Published: 8 years ago

Aspergillus, Candida and Gut Bacteria

I'm frustrated, I've tried so many things in my life to clear out my body of bugs but they of course always come back. I have been tested for these and have them Aspergillus, Candida and Gut Bacteria (forgot name) I am older not and have many problems detoxing. I've always done major cleansing before diving in and going for it but I am un-able to do that now as I get horrible detox they is so extreme I'm afraid could kill me.
Recently I started to do a slow detox only using a smoothie of almond milk, chlorophyll, hemp oil and tangerine oil, plus enemas every 3 days using peppermint oil, Sea Salt followed by a second one of chlorophyll. I have gotten better and have seen stuff coming out I suspect to be worms.
Unfortunately, whenever I try to up the dosage of chlorophyll I get these reactions of being extremely hyper. I get so hyper my body shakes my muscles twitch sometimes severely. My heart pounds like crazy and I'm afraid of having a stroke or heart attack.
I want to do the humaworm but am afraid I will kill too much at one time and make this happen. I also feel if I don't do the dive-in approach I will never get rid of them.I've been using essential oils internally any boy do they work but I get so hyper and can not take the recommended amount to kill everything.
Any suggestions as to how to avoid the hyper?
Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.500 sec, (1)