CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hypo and Hyper symptoms? Tender Scalp, Weight Loss. Safe to try Iodine? Question for trapper.

JrDavis Views: 6,016
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,066,280

Re: Hypo and Hyper symptoms? Tender Scalp, Weight Loss. Safe to try Iodine? Question for trapper.

How about we start with this. If you are going to be rude and not actually contribute to the discussion I ask you kindly to stay off my thread.

I've asked about thyroid specific questions numerous times and yet have got an answer.

You coming on my thread and being condescending is not contributing in any way shape or form.

Now to clear up your rudeness I want to make something clear.

"The pain under my scalp could be infection.

But it hasn't responded to any Antibiotics .

Clindomyacin seemed to make it worse."

The Clinda made my SCALP hurt more not my throat.

You took what I said out of context to make pharma look bad.

Which is cool, I hate pharma anyways.

However when I took Colloidal Silver with the Antibiotic it REDUCED the pain.

"“Silver nanoparticles (Ag-NPs) have been known to have inhibitory and bactericidal effects. Resistance to antimicrobial agents by pathogenic bacteria has emerged in recent years and is a major health problem. …these [silver] nanoparticles were evaluated for their part in increasing the antimicrobial activities of various Antibiotics against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. The antibacterial activities of penicillin G, amoxicillin, erythromycin, clindamycin, and vancomycin were increased in the presence of silver nano-particles (Ag-NPs) against both test strains. The highest enhancing effects were observed for vancomycin, amoxicillin, and penicillin G against S. aureus."

http://www.colloidalsilvercuresmrsa.com/mrsa_cure.htm

Now my questions stand. If you can't answer them without making personal stabs then please refrain.

If I am losing weight, constantly hungry/eating and have a symptom that is similar to HYPER will Iodine increase this.

MY WORRY IS I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT OR ACTIVATE MY THYROID MORE.

I don't have to justify my life to you, And if you get off by making personal stabs to individuals on a website then so be it but don't do it on my thread.

You always hear individuals saying "OMGz I LOST LYKE 20 LBS SUPPLEMENTING IODINE"

Well when you are 5'11" and weight 135lbs that's the last thing you want.

And you know what there are some who had symptoms from increasing Iodine which is what I want to avoid.

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1967632

As well I was irritable, sensitive to warm (temp was usually between 98.6-99.5), tachycardia, a couple of panic attacks, confusion, sleeplessness and fatigue. I lost weight easily as well YAY!!

Aside from the body temp that's my symptoms right now.

I do not want to make a situation worse.

However during waking and during the day my temps are pretty much the same.

96-97.

The scalp pain could just be an infection under my scalp and I could just have an issue with my thyroid in regards to body temp, weight, brain fog, tiredness.

However when the pain started under my scalp, I was supplementing Iodine. Also had a protruding temporal artery which could of just been an infection.

Was put on 2 Antibiotics which none made it better.

At this point in time I don't even want a personal biased opinion from you.

Since you fail to read what I wrote.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.219 sec, (2)