CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How is your AFS Recovery coming along?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
hope4myadrenals Views: 1,748
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,065,214

Re: How is your AFS Recovery coming along?

Great questions, Sherpa! I used to post on this forum often, but took a break a year ago. Now I'm back, but wasn't going to post, until I saw your question.

Question #1 - How long have you been actively working on your adrenal fatigue recovery? Four years, since spring 2009.

Question #2 What percentage of your peak, pre-AFS energy level do you have now? Maybe 40-50%. A couple years ago I was down to 10%, so this is great improvement.

Question #3 - What nutrients (or drugs) have been most helpful to you? As my body chemistry changes, different nutrients are more helpful. Also, my body chemistry and stage of AF is different than anyone here (everyone's is different), so I don't want to mislead someone, encouraging them to try what has worked for me. I used to follow other people's supplement suggestions here on this forum, and it didn't help, just helped me create three cupboards and a closet full of supplements. :) A full time job for this former guinea pig. I'm doing nutritional balancing now, so it is tailored to me.

Question #4 - What non-supplement modality has been most helpful to you? (e.g., Meditation, yoga, breathing, earthing etc.) Mindful meditation, being in nature, using a Bio Tuner, binaural beats, intuitive counselling where trauma and toxic emotions are released and healthy beliefs can flood in. I'd like to start regression therapy as well.

Question #5 - What symptoms have you cured? I worked with a healer and I was healed of food intolerances I'd had for three years (to gluten, dairy, meat, fats, vegetables, fruit, processed foods). I used to have only 5 safe foods, but now I'm able to eat anything. I also used to have brain fog, which is much improved.

Question #6 - What symptoms are you still working on?
Migraines, tension headaches, fatigue, nausea, low blood pressure, passing out, better sleep, hypoglycemia.

Question #7 - What do you (unconsciously) do to sabotage or delay your recovery? I used to unknowingly shoot myself in the foot my whole life, and during the whole time I've had AF. I didn't know I was doing it. I worked with an medical intuitive who read what I was doing and told me why I was doing it. I had a lot of toxic beliefs and never knew it until I worked with him, and had them released.

Question #8 - If you could have started to recover all over again, knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently? My subconsious mind wouldn't have been causing me to botch up any potential progress. I would have started Nutritional Balancing right away back then, and I would have seen a medical intuitive or some other intuitive counsellor to help me uncover emotional/psychological reasons for getting ill (although my case was genetic as well, not just stress induced).

Question #9 - What are your goals or milestones that represents a successful recovery? (e.g. able to hold a full-time job, able to play tennis again, etc.) I worked for the first year I was sick with AF, then couldn't work each year after that. So a definite goal is being well enough to work, to drive a car, to go on a long walk without taking food and an emergency bag with me, to be able to be spontaneous and go out the door at a moment's notice.

Question #10 - Can you recommend any books, websites or resources that have been crucial to your journey?

I actually do, but I don't have it all compiled in a neat list somewhere, so maybe I will post later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.609 sec, (2)